Welcome to Faces in TheNight

We are a supernatural RP set in the entire state of New York and other worldly realms. This is an adult site which explores adult topics and themes. This site is intended for mature audiences aged 18 and over.

Angels
00 M
00 F
Demons
01 M
01 F
Dragons
02 M
01 F
Elves
00 M
00 F
Humans
03 M
04 F
Merpeople
00 M
01 F
Reapers
00 M
02 F
Shape Shifters
02 M
03 F
Vampires
03 M
01 F
Werewolves
03 M
04 F
Witches
04 M
04 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

How I Show I Love You Pt. 2, Killian/ Merissa
Eira Virtanen
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 09:25 AM

Age // 1228

Posts // 34

Rank // Vice

Nicknames // Mercy

Species // Reaper

Status // It's complicated + Irrelevant

"Time and Mercy is out of your reach."

Sara + Eastern + She/her

user posted image

No Earth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

It felt like she had been waiting on Killi for ages. She was laying on his bed in his chambers and twirling around the dagger he had just gifted to her in Purgatory. Staring up at the high ceiling, she was starting to mix the designs on the opulent ceiling and they were beginning to make a story in Eira’s wary eyes. She wasn’t tired; reapers didn’t tire but she sure as heck was bored. There was no telling how long Killian would be. Being the king of dragons was an important job. Eira was basically here on vacation.

Rolling off of the plush bed, she started to walk around the room. Killian kept a lot of his armor in here. She didn’t want to touch too much of it in case she might knock it over or dent it in some way, even if it did have battle wounds on it. Dragon battle armor was beautiful and it was on such a large scale that Eira was unsure if she could ever craft this kind of armor herself. Maybe she could learn but seeing how most dragons had their armor made in Valyrian and by elves seemed a slim chance she would ever use the skill.

After pacing around the room a few times, Eira groaned out loud in frustration. She was so bored!! She had now seen every inch of Killian’s royal chambers and memorized the layout of it save for the bathroom. And now she was going to poke around in there.

It had to be one of the largest bathrooms she’d ever seen, which made sense because it had to fit Killi when he was in his dragon form as well. Looking into the tub, bright eyes grew wide as she looked into it. It was like a pool! After thinking on it for a moment, Eira decided a bath sounded like a nice and relaxing time while she waited. The entirety of Dart’hul City was built upon a hot spring so it would make for a lovely dip. Now it was just waiting for the tub to fill up.

Once the tub had been filled, Eira undressed and jumped into the large, steaming bath. Good thing she’d brought her inflatable dragon. Why? That wasn’t entirely important. Flopping onto it belly first, she floated freely around the large bath and rested her head on the inflatable dragon’s head. It was a dark colored dragon, much like Killian, and was from a rather popular children’s movie back in the human realm. Toothless, she thought his name was? Still, she thought it was cute and she basked in the hot spring waters. This was a much better way to waste some time.

Merissa
PM EMAIL
^
Killian Powell
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 11:47 AM

Age // 4596

Posts // 17

Rank // Roth'aur

Nicknames // Killi

Species // Dragon

Status // It's Complicated + Straight

Other people can think ahead all they want. I just focus on the task at hand and try to move on.

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

user posted image

Just because I'm not forever
by your side doesn't mean that's not
precisely where I want to be.

Killian had been in deliberations with the high councils for the last several hours. This rock golem issue was still plaguing them. Viktor hadn't gotten back from being sent to investigate yet, so both sides were still on edge.

Sighing, he ran his clawed forepaw over his scarred face. He needed to get back to Eira. Maybe he could convince her to lounge in the bath with him. That sounded wonderful. He needed the warm water to relax his tense muscles and her quiet affection to calm his aching heart.

With a stupid, lopsided grin on his scaled face, he quietly opened the door to his chambers. A quick scan of the room failed to produce his lady love. His brow pinched in confusion as he stared into the room. His tail made sure the door closed as he made his way inside.

His sharp ears picked up the soft lapping of water and the quiet hum of Eira's gentle voice. Maybe convincing her to relax in the bath with him wasn't going to be that difficult. As quietly as he could, he made his way to the entrance of his washroom.

For such a big dragon, he was quite stealthy when he wanted to be. He'd learned in his youth that pulling his claws back and walking on the heels of his paws helped him sneak up on others, even dragons. He'd never tried to get the drop on a Reaper though. This is going to be interesting.

As quietly as he could manage, he crept up to the edge of the tub. For a moment, he just stood there, watching Eira float around on...a dragon? At least it's a proper dragon. Leaning forward, he allowed himself to flop into the luke-warm water.

His head was under water, so if she made a surprised noise, he missed it. He let everything settle before he lifted his head above the water with a cheeky, sharp-toothed grin. "Hello, my love." He took note that she was now completely soaked. Good.

Lifting his forepaw out of the water, he gently touched his claw to her floaty. He used enough pressure to stop her bobbing, but not to pop it. "I see you think it's ok to bring other dragons into my chambers." He raised an eyebrow at her as if to ask what she had to say for herself on the matter.

He leaned forward as he stretched out, bringing his head very close to her face. His voice was a deep, purring, rumble as he spoke. "What makes you think bringing other dragons into my chambers without my permission is acceptable? Hmm?" He gently nuzzled her as he waited for her to explain herself.
PM
^
Eira Virtanen
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 09:05 AM

Age // 1228

Posts // 34

Rank // Vice

Nicknames // Mercy

Species // Reaper

Sara + Eastern + She/her

user posted image

As a reaper she could sense lifeforce as it came within proximity to her. However, Eira was an old reaper and she had learned long ago how to turn that off and just enjoy the silence. The song she was humming was a tune from the south that was often sung at funerals. Morbid to be sure but it had a catchy kind of tune. “Ooooh Death, oh Death, ooooooooooh Death. Won’t you spare me over one more year?” and then she began humming again, adjusting on the back of the dragon so she was more sprawled out on his back and more level. She had not heard Killian walk in and she was thinking about how she’d left the new dagger he’d gifted her just sitting on the bed.

She had made a rather surprised gasp when suddenly the water was disturbed and some displaced to higher in the tub itself. Eira was smart enough to think that no one would dare break into the King’s chambers to disturb his guest unless they wanted a violent death. The dragon she was floating on quickly went to the edge of the tub, pushing up on the ledge slightly but getting knocked free at the subsequent waves and off she went! Eira held onto Toothless’ neck, wrapping her arms tightly around it so she wouldn’t fall off. It reminded her of being in a wave pool which was usually rather fun. This had been a little unexpected though.

Abruptly she stopped on her wild journey on Toothless’ back and looked down at the claw that had stopped her. “Jesus, Killian! Are you trying to scare me to death?” In reality, shed hardly been scared at all, just a little surprised. Nothing could have harmed her either, and nothing would now that Killian came back to her. Seeing his sharp smile make her smile. She could still remember the first time she’d seen him smiling at her; she thought he was sneering. “That was quite the hello.” Eira was struggling to keep the irritation in her voice and fighting off the giddy feeling.

The blonde then looked rather confused. Tilting her head to the side, her golden tresses pulled up high on her head and tied into a sloppy bun. She even mumbled the words ‘other dragon?’ and then it hit her. She’d had a tattooed hand in her forehead and laughed out loud. “You mean my pool floaty? In your bath, it’s wildly appropriate to have. I’d get lost in the football field sized tub.” She teased, patting his claw that held her still. “Now don’t you pop poor Toothless. He has nothing to do with this. We were just enjoying a nice soak.” Eira had a bright smile on her lips although her voice sounded a little desperate. She didn’t want her adorable pool toy pooped by her lover.

Eira giggles at the nuzzle, reaching her arms wide to hug his face. “Killi, I wouldn’t dream of having another dragon in your bed chamber. At least not living.” She presses a kiss on the space between his eyes. Sure, she was utterly naked but Killian had seen her in the buff several times so this was no different. Eira then slipped from the floaty (so much for not getting her hair wet) and dove down into the warm waters. It was a slight advantage that she didn’t need to breathe so she could be underwater for as long as she needed. Although she was headed for Killian’s underbelly and to tickle him.

Merissa
PM EMAIL
^
Killian Powell
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 03:06 AM

Age // 4596

Posts // 17

Rank // Roth'aur

Nicknames // Killi

Species // Dragon

Other people can think ahead all they want. I just focus on the task at hand and try to move on.

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

user posted image

Killian chuckled at her indignant, and surprised, squawk. He usually didn't get the drop on her, so it was with great pleasure that he took in that noise. He'd remember it until his last day, whenever that may be.

Closing his eyes, he tried to control his reactions. He made his face go lax as he took a steadying breath. "How can I scare you to death? You are death." He knew she'd know what he meant.

He rumbled softly. "Yes, well, you left yourself wide open. I couldn't not." Oddly enough, Killian was a mischevious, playful dragon. He didn't often get to play with others. King's were expected to act a certain way. It was kind of stifling.

He'd not anticipated being forced into a mold. He hated having to be the haughty king. Always in control of his emotions, his facial expressions, and the cadence of his voice. Everything had to be under strict control at all times.

It's why he enjoyed Eira and her open acceptance of him. She'd never judged him for being playful or silly. Ever. In public, he needed to play the unflappable king. He loved his blond beauty for all her understanding and support. Her love kept him centered. He'd be lost without her.

Chuckling, he smiled softly at her again. "I see. It looks nothing like me." He leaned close to the little plastic dragon to inspect it. He watched, studied it for a long, unblinking moment. "The eyes are wrong."

He chuckled to himself. The whole thing was wrong. The wing membranes were intact, the spines weren't nearly big enough, it had...ears(?), the head was flat and wide while Killi's was...normal. The thing was an abomination. "Can't you just have a normal floaty?" He had no problems with her having a floaty, but to bring a dragon...blasphemy! He wasn't really mad, he just wanted to harass her a little.

He kept his claw where it was, not letting the other dragon go. "And if I do end up popping him? He's a strange dragon who entered my territory unannounced. On top of all that, he was spending time, in my bath, with my woman, who happens to be naked." He raised a brow at her. "Unacceptable!"

The moment she was off the floaty, he released it. He was still a little distracted by the soft kiss to his brow so he didn't catch on to her plan for a long moment. Once he came back to himself, he rumbled deep in his chest and tried to cover his belly with his back legs and tail. He hated being tickled...but secretly loved it.

It was rather complicated actually. He hated feeling that vulnerable, but he loved that she initiated play with him. He grumbled again and gently swatted in her direction. He intended to keep her well away from his belly...at least for a while. He kept swatting, making her dodge or get hit, for a minute or two before he kept intentionally missing.

Shifting his tail and feet, he kept her away from her target. He started gently chuckling at some point because he was enjoying the game of keep-away. After a time, he shifted his tail wrong and his feet weren't fast enough to block her. It had been a mistake on his part. Her feint had worked. Damn her...!

The moment her hands dug into his scales he twitched. He was careful not to kick her with his flailing feet or smack her with his spiked tail. His booming laughter bounced off the marble and granite walls. It filled the room as the sounds of splashing water punctuated each thrash. He couldn't help but jerk and thrash.

They had been together long enough that she knew exactly where his most sensitive spots were. She showed no mercy when she played. Ever. The thought that she showed no mercy in her work skittered through his mind. He couldn't focus on the thought as she attacked him again. She was relentless.

After he-didn't-know-how-long, he simply grabbed her and pulled her out of the water. "Enough!" He tried to subdue his laughter so he could be intimidating. By the look on her face, he'd failed. Miserably. "Attacking the King of Dragons is an offense punishable by death!"

Bringing her close, he opened his massive jaws. He let a deep rumble vibrate from his chest. He fanned the spark in his chest before blowing heat and smoke over her. He intended to put her in his mouth and close it. There was enough space that she'd survive without a scratch, but is still made him a little nervous.

He'd done this before to her. He knew she'd yell at him, maybe laugh a little, but it still made him nervous. He didn't want to upset her. Ever. But he wanted to continue their game, and this was part of it. He was still happy, overjoyed, actually, but that little fissure of anxiety snaked through him as he kept pulling her closer to his gaping maw.

PM
^
Eira Virtanen
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 05:39 PM

Age // 1228

Posts // 34

Rank // Vice

Nicknames // Mercy

Species // Reaper

Sara + Eastern + She/her

user posted image

Eira opened her mouth up wide in protest and then paused a moment before laughing out loud. “I’m not Death herself. Just a helper. When I saw her more often in my early years, she had a liking to calling me Mercy. That’s what my adoptive mother called me too.” She smiled happily. It felt a little like an insult to Death to be compared to her. Death was a powerful lady that could wipe out an entire race if she thought it would help her. Although she knew it’s not what Killian had meant. She still smiled though. It still felt like a compliment.

An easy shrug rolled off her thin, tattooed shoulders. She was very covered in tattoos. She’d remembered seeing them in modern times and then wanting them herself. Honestly, there were a lot of scripts from books she’d read, lots of skeletons and mythical creatures of horrific lore. All were just outlines or completely black. She liked how it looked like scrollwork on her body. Eira still had that easy grin on her lips. “I was relaxing. It’s basically like a vacation when I’m here. On Earth, I’m normally busy… Ish.” She certainly wasn’t Killian’s kind of busy but ironwork did keep her busy for a couple days, depending on the project.

She enjoyed Killian’s playful side. Knowing he likely didn’t get to let himself feel like that for very long and definitely not in public where people could start whispering. However, Eira was sure his people respected him as king and would not care to see him break that mold he put himself in every now and again. People liked to see humility in their rulers but she supposed too much of a good thing never turned out right she supposed. Eira tried to never embarrass him beyond the walls of his chamber. Though it was hard to keep composure when he was playing tricks to make her laugh.

The blonde shook her head and couldn’t help laughing again. “It’s not supposed to look like you. It’s from a children’s movie. He’s supposed to look a little silly and sweet. You know, for the human children. Like a cartoon or a caricature. Have you ever had one of those done? I did with Astrid in the streets of New York city and it was very funny. The portrait is hanging in my workshop.” And now Eira was giggling. So this only meant one thing: she was in the mood to play with Killian because she had been bored to tears for so long. Interaction of any kind, just her fingertips were feeling mischievous.

Looking a little aghast, she hugged the dragon floaty’s neck. “He’s cute. And he hurt his wing in the movie and a kind Viking boy helped fix it so he could survive. A very heartwarming story.” She looked at Killian like he’d accused her of something unspeakable. “What am I supposed to have? A giant duck? I like dragons.” Her tone was very matter-of-factly. Her bright eyes shot Killian a look and she smirked at him as if he should know such a thing.

Rolling her eyes, Eira shook her head, “And he’s full of my breath, not a beating heart. Killi, you know you have no competition when it comes to my heart.” Knowing he was just being playful, with her. Looking down at herself she then looked around them. “Killi, I’m in the bath. You likely would have poked fun at me if I’d worn something.” Not that she would have. She’d forgotten long about what it was like to be ashamed of her body and frankly she wasn’t regardless. He was just being dramatic. She knew how to straighten him right up.

The movements of his tail and feet were easy to dodge for a time but he started getting quicker and Eira couldn’t compensate. So it resulted in a hit. But not being able to feel pain was a perk to this game. Persistence was always key. If she went after that soft, sensitive underbelly of his long enough she would win. She couldn’t hear his laughter as he danced around in the large tub, some water currents catching her and taking her away for a moment.

Dropping down low in the water, she expected Killian to think she was going to kick up quickly. When she saw she was right she dove under his feet and tail and then went straight for that tickle spot. Her legs still started to lift up, her body wanting her to resurface where she belonged. So naturally she just tried to use her feet as a monkey would and use that to help in her tickling. It certainly helped with keeping her body closer to Killian’s. The smaller a target the less likely she was to get hurled underwater at the stony wall of the tub.

Just as she was crawling her way to this sweet spot right in the armpit. This was usually also his ticklish spot when he looked like a human. Their struggles when he looked like that seemed much easier for her to overcome, she thought as she felt his claws finally wrap around her. Water rushed by her ears quickly, filling her ears instead of his cry out to the room until breaking the surface. Involuntarily, Eira took in a deep breath. He’d grabbed around her waist but that didn’t stop the shit eating grin or the hands that she held up in the air a wiggled playfully just as he gave her a blow dry off. And then his mouth was hanging open and she was nearing it. She knew he would never hurt her so at first she looked perplexed. The gears in her brain started turning again and caught on that they were still having their game. Bringing her hands up to her mouth, she gasped in horror. “Oh no. Please don’t eat me, Mr. King Dragon Sir.” She pleaded, her hands now gingerly reaching out to keep the sharp teeth at bay. “I won’t tickle you anymore. I promise! I’ll do anything.” She added quickly, sounding very damsel in distress.

Merissa
PM EMAIL
^
Killian Powell
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 07:16 AM

Age // 4596

Posts // 17

Rank // Roth'aur

Nicknames // Killi

Species // Dragon

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

user posted image

Her fighting his compliment was nothing new. She didn't think that highly of herself sometimes when it came to her job and lifestyle. It weighed heavy on his heart that she didn't feel she was good enough to be compared to Death.

Never-the-less, he would keep saying it until she understood that she was good enough. She was perfect in every way. Every white-blond, pink-tipped, hair on her head; every spot of ink on her body; her piercing, intelligent eyes; the way she laughed and loved. She was perfection. He couldn't think of one thing he would change about her other than the doubt she held within herself.

He rumbled happily that his kingdom, all of Valyrian was a peaceful place for her to come to. He wanted to give this to her. All of it. He wanted to keep her here as long as he could, give her as much peace and serenity as she could handle. He just wanted her to be happy, nothing more.

His head tilted as he listened to her talk about the little floaty. Was he not cute as well? Did children find his true form frightening? That would be a shame. The elves loved and accepted dragons of every age as they were. He had yet to experience that kind of prejudice. It would be such a shame for humans and children to fear him based upon his looks alone.

He hummed in thought. He hadn't had one of those done. "I regret to inform you that any time I am in the Earth realm, I am hunting a traitor or you. I have not had the time to sit and let someone badly draw me."

It wasn't that he thought the drawings themselves were bad, he just didn't understand the fascination with them. Humans had an odd sense of humor. The things they enjoyed were sometimes lost on him. He was a dragon. He was built to kill, to protect, and to endure. His world was always focused on the golems, the war. They didn't have time for useless nonsense.

Valyrian had artists, yes. Some painted the sunrise or sunset over the Gor'baul mountains while others painted the retellings of the war. Killian himself had several of these paintings hanging in his chambers. Honestly, Nithroel gave him all the art that hung in his rooms.

He could never bring himself to throw them out or give them away. Even the one of the gremlin. It was very cartoonish. It didn't match anything else in his chambers. The elf had even had the gall to hang it above his bed. Every time he moved it, she would put it back. He'd even tried hiding it from her. Alas, she'd found and returned it. He didn't understand how the two women loved it so. The first time Eira had seen it, he was sure his ears had bled from the joyous shriek she'd loosed.

He hated that damn painting. Curse it to hell and back.

Her words brought him back to the moment. Listening carefully, he leaned close and lifted one of his wings, putting the damaged, ripped, scarred membrane on full display. "I have hurt my wing. Both of them..." At this, he lifted his other wing to prove his point. "... Are you a kind viking boy?"

He knew he was teasing her, knew that she'd probably make him pay for his flippant ways, but he couldn't help himself. The fire in her eyes always flipped his heart. He loved seeing the burn of that fire over the sparkle of sadness that would sometimes fill her gaze. He hated when she was sad. He knew there wasn't much he could do at those points, and as a king, the inability to help ease her hurt always ripped him apart.

He chuckled. "There's always me." He knew it wasn't really the same, but he couldn't not. "I will be your dragon floaty. You need no others to help you. You are in my chambers, as my guest. If you need me to be a floaty, a floaty I will be." He smiled at her a little, his eyes soft with his love for her. "I will be whatever you need me to be, love."

And he would. He would turn the city into dust if she asked it of him. He would step down for her if he could. He would follow her anywhere, do anything within his power for her. His heart belonged to no one else. It was hers until the day he died, whenever that may be.

He smiled at her. She knew him so well. "I would never!" His massive 'hand' was instantly over his chest as a scandalized look crossed his visage. "Poke fun at you? Never!" They both knew he was full of shit and would have ribbed her relentlessly had she worn anything, even a bathing suit, into the bath. "How dare you, madam!"

The moment his claws grazed her hip, he flinched. He knew she couldn't feel the pain of it, but it still hurt his heart to know that he had struck her. As the game continued, he was far more careful of where his sharp, dagger-like, claws were in relation to her body. He never wanted her to associate him with aggression or abuse. It wasn't who he was.

Yes, he was ruthless when it came to the golems and the traitors, but he was kind and understanding with his people as well as the elves. They all had lives, feelings, problems of their own that they were dealing with. He took the time to listen to the testimony of each individual whenever he had to preside over hearings. He wasn't as quick and harsh as some of the others on the council.

It had earned him the nickname of 'The Kind King.' Being kind wasn't uncommon among his people, but most had very short tempers. Constant war will do that to a soldier. It took longer to rile him up. It took much more before he truly lost his sense of calm and snapped, sometimes literally, at an individual. He had Eira to thank for that.

He relaxed a little as she sunk to the bottom of the tub. Maybe she's tired of the game already? It was unlike her to give up so soon, but maybe she was ready to be done with their shenanigans. Sometimes she changed her mind or grew tired of the game quickly. This could be one of those times.

The moment he relaxed, she struck! Curse her! Blast her to hell! Her hands were on him in an instant, digging into the smaller scales near where his inner leg met his body. He couldn't help but laugh and squirm! His laughter was loud and joyous.

The little shit had hooked her toes around one of his bigger scales to keep her butt closer to his body. She also used it as leverage to dig deeper into his body. He rolled carefully from side to side as his legs flailed out and his tail whipped around in the water. He was always careful to avoid sending her flying. He knew she couldn't get hurt, and he couldn't kill her, but it still broke something in his heart when she took an impact or hit because of him.

The instant he realized she was headed for his armpit, he scooped her up. He couldn't have her there. Not just because it was his most vulnerable spot, but because it would be much easier to accidentally crush or strike her. He wanted nothing to do with either of those things.

Her mock surrender didn't fool him. He knew she'd just do it again if he released her. He couldn't have her continue to attack him. He was a king for fuck's sake! He did love that she played with him, even in his true form. Though playing in his human form was a more even match, he tended to get trounced much more often than not.

He was limited in that form. He couldn't just scoop her up and 'eat' her. He couldn't pin her down and tickle her as easily as he could in his true form. Still, he enjoyed that she enjoyed it more.

His head tilted at her words as his mouth slowly shut, his unhinged jaw clicking back into place slowly. "What's this?" He feigned intrigue as best he could while holding back his laughter. "The woman that attacked the king, now begs for mercy?" He hummed as if he were thinking. "I don't think I feel any mercy for you, little girl.

His tone was wicked as raised a brow at her. He knew better than to trust her. He studied her in mock curiosity. "Oh? Is that so, little girl? He knew calling her that would get him into some shit, but he couldn't resist.

He was suddenly a King again. All seriousness and stern looks. "You attack the King of Dragons, then beg for mercy?" He hummed in thought again before leveling a stern glare on her. "You'll have to do better than that."

At the mention of doing anything to make up for it, he got a twisted idea. His brow raised higher. If he were in his human form, it would have nearly disappeared beneath the very small amount of hair covering his forehead. "Anything, you say?" His mind was instantly spiraling downward into the mire of his desires.

His voice was a husky rumble when he asked, "Have you ever had a King do with you as he would?" He knew very well what'd they'd done together, but he was enjoying the game too much to drop the ruse. Beneath the water, his body started to heat up and harden at the idea of what was most likely coming next.

It had been nearly a year since they'd had the time to rediscover one another. He wanted to run his tongue over every tattoo on her body, to taste her skin, take in her unique scent. He wanted to worship her for the next several days. The idea had his cock hardening within its sheath.

He tried to ignore his desires as he waited, as stern-faced as possible, for her answer. He knew she'd see the desire burning in his eyes, but he kept up their game as best as he could. He knew he was failing, but he wouldn't force her into anything. Ever. It would always be her choice.

Sara
PM
^
Eira Virtanen
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 08:08 PM

Age // 1228

Posts // 34

Rank // Vice

Nicknames // Mercy

Species // Reaper

Sara + Eastern + She/her

user posted image

The blonde made a pout face. “Astrid wanted to get it. She’s very interested in exploring the world. In the meantime, I’m trying to get permission for her to ascend. She’s so lovely, she really deserves it. I can… tell she doesn’t enjoy being a reaper.” Which begged a better question: did Eira even enjoy it? Oddly, yes. She took a pride in her work. Maybe that was a little morbid. Her entire species was a little morbid. She’d preformed quite a few blood eagles in her time as a human. Now that had been a job for steady hands.

Looking at Killian’s wings as he presented them, she shook her head and rolled her bright eyes. The whole time she was smiling though. “Well, I guess if you want to get technical, I am a Viking. Just… not a boy.” Giggling a little. Little did Killi know, he’d been able to help Eira’s sadness on several occasions. Was one thing she always looked forward to being around if she wasn’t. Thought deeply about him when they were apart. The joy that filled her when she saw him again was overwhelming, almost alien to her. The only reason he would see sadness was because she knew eventually she would have to leave him again. It tore a piece of her away every time and would only feel the void filled when they were together again.

“Well,” she began, glancing off to the side for a moment. She felt a little sheepish. “You were busy. You know you are my favorite back to ride, Killi.” A playful giggle escaping her. She then looked up at him. If her eyes could form into hearts, they would. “I just need you to be you, Killi. You are everything I need. All I ever want.” It was true. As much as Killian claimed that he was Eira’s, she would shyly admit that she was definitely his. They’d known each other for over a thousand years. He was also her oldest friend she’d had. She would never forget the things he’d done for her.

Death had been the painful part of her entire existence. She remembered the pain she felt, although a forge was quite hot and it ended rather quickly. Easily melting her whole head, the worst had to have been getting there. She’d been miserable. Given a second chance but for what? Her children had died in the fire, her ‘husband’ had been the cause of everything. There was very little will to live. However, Killian had been there for her through that too. She remembered, although faintly like most of her human memories. There was no records for a human turned reaper’s memory as it was rare for them to ever die. Eventually their human lives would be forgotten. Eira still held onto a few special memories wanting to never forget who she was before she became a reaper.

Playing with Killian was always fun. Even though he didn’t needs to be gentle with her, he still was. It was very gentlemanly and kindhearted of him. Very considerate. She loved his gentle side. Eira didn’t hold back very often, although she would only ever use her hands. She had even bitten the back of his leg once. It had been an odd texture, hard and unforgiving. She was sure if she’d been anyone else she would need dental work after that stunt. Still, his claws would leave temporary red marks as would any bites. Eira couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen her own blood.

Wincing a little at the sound of his jaw clicking back into place (she always thought it sounded like it hurt) and it made her wiggle her own jaw in turn. “I tend to go by the alias of ‘Mercy’, my kind and gentle King.” She fluttered her eyelashes to add to the innocent effect she was going for. Even if she did frown deeply when he called her little girl and cleared her throat little, she still had the light smirk on her lips. She then nodded fiercely, “Yes! Anything! Please forgive me, I’ve been bad to my king. Let me make it better!” Her voice sounded desperate and pleading. She knew he liked when she bent to his will like this.

Batting her eyes at him again she reached out to touch his face since they were still so close together. Leaning as best she could (although she knew that Killian would bring her closer after he noticed what she was trying to do) and press her breasts against his snout. “I’ll do anything to service my king. Anything to please him.” Her voice taking on a sultry tone. Eira had never been confident in this department but she wanted Killian to be happy. Over the years she’d gotten less shy about bedroom play but it was still a process. Killi always knew what to say to get her feeling comfortable and say more to get her motors purring for him though. She liked where this was going. “Can I make it up to you, pretty pretty pleaseee?” She begged in a mock pout voice, sticking out her lower lip to add to the effect.

Merissa
PM EMAIL
^
Killian Powell
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:34 PM

Age // 4596

Posts // 17

Rank // Roth'aur

Nicknames // Killi

Species // Dragon

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

user posted image

His heart clenched at her sad tone. He nuzzled her a little with a deep purr. The big bad dragon king would raze the land if only to see her smile. "I hope she gets what makes her happy."

The thing was, he really did hope that the other reaper got what made her happy. It wasn't as selfless as it seemed on the surface though. If this Astrid got what she wanted, then Eira would be happy. Hopefully. The thought of this beautiful woman being sad threatened to break him.

He hummed, as if in thought, at her next words. "I suppose it will have to do. I'm sure a Viking boy would be better suited to the task of repairing my wings." He knew his words would get her goat. He loved seeing the spark of challenge in her eyes and he only poked at her to replace the sadness lingering in the chocolate depths of her eyes.

He loved that she teased him back. He didn't know if he would be able to make a relationship, even as infrequently as they saw each other, work if he couldn't get her to play with him. Play was essential to dragons. It's how they first learned to fight as dragonlings.

As they grew older, the fights became more vicious but no less useful. Even old dragons, like himself, still tended to get into physical altercations with others. It was always understood that neither party was to draw blood nor to grievously injure the other. It was all just a release of pent-up energy or frustrations. The fact that she played with him, made him laugh, was important to him.

He hummed contentedly at her admission. "I am glad I can be everything you want and need." He hoped she'd gotten the point that she was everything he wanted and needed, even when she'd been at her lowest.

FLASHBACK

He'd been looking for her again. He didn't understand his obsession with the human, but he didn't fight it either. Her white-blond hair reflected the sun so beautifully, like gemstones in a crystal clear river.

The fact that she was a smith caught his attention. In Valyrian it was normal for female elves to hold any and all jobs, but in the human world, women were seen as less.

He didn't understand that. A species or society needed both males and females to continue themselves. If women didn't exist, there would be no way to create life. Women nurtured and carried new life within them. Once they gave birth, they were then expected to care for the young mostly on their own.

In Valyrian, both males and females took care in raising the young. There was no differentiating between the genders in dragon society because all were considered equal when it came to battle. Yes, the females were smaller, but that just meant they were quicker and more agile.

Without the females, there would be no clutches, and thus, his species wouldn't be able to survive past a single generation. Yes, the males needed to be involved in the creation of new life, but their part was so small it was almost negligible. It's why the men helped raise and train the dragonlings. He'd have to ask Eira about this. He didn't understand.

Turning the corner, her house came into view. Bypassing the house, he simply walked to the forge that sat on the street side of the property. It made sense to have the building that made her money out front, but he hated that she'd filled her house with so much of her work.

He'd helped her establish herself after she'd recovered. Humans easily accepted his gems and gold as payment. Sometimes he brought furs or exotic items only found in Valyrian.

Smiling, he watched as she struggled to heat her forge enough to manipulate the mythril he'd given her. It wasn't a large amount, maybe enough to make a knife or several pieces of jewelry, but it was still a gift. "I could help if you wanted."

She jumped a little but didn't make a sound until she turned hard eyes on him. He loved seeing the fires of her forge blazing in the depths of her eyes. He stared at her for a long moment, just taking in her features for a moment.

It was at that point that he noticed her pink, puffy eyes and the dried tear tracks cutting smartly through the grit and soot on her face. "Eira?" He took a step towards her, his brow furrowed in concern and arms open as if to pull her into his chest. He wasn't expecting her to let out a single, heart-breaking sob and slam into his chest. "Killi...."

They hadn't spoken of what had caused her sorrow or tears, they didn't need to. He'd just held her, petting her hair and rumbling softly to her. After a time, he slowly pulled her away from his chest. Just enough to hook a finger under her chin and make her look at him. Really look at him. "When was the last time you ate, love?"

She'd smiled and swatted his chest. He knew her too well. She tended to get lost in her work, especially the mythril. That small chunk of metal seemed to add to her frustrations. Her problem was that her forge was lit with human fire, whereas the forges in Valyrian were lit with dragonfire. Her flame simply wasn't hot enough to make the metal malleable.

Hooking his arm around her shoulders, he squeezed her close and let his wings spring from his back. With a single, powerful flap, the fire in the forge went out. Chuckling at her indignation, he started leading her out the door. "Let's get something to eat. I hear there is a new meat at the tavern today."

[align=center]END

Her words brought him back to himself and he scoffed at them. "Mercy? Were you being merciful when you attacked the King of Dragons?" He raised his previously fallen brow at her in challenge but didn't give her time to answer. "I think not.

The idea of her pouty submission pushed every button, in the right order, fanning his desire for her even further. He rumbled deeply as he pulled her close. He took a deep, unrepentant breath of her scent. He knew it better than he knew his own. There was no way he couldn't find her. He'd found her in Purgatory for fuck's sake!

The way her voice dropped did deliciously devious things to him. Rumbling again, he rose on three legs, still holding her to his face. A single spike on his tail hooked into the plug to pull it free and send it flying somewhere across the room.

Nuzzling her one last time, he placed her between his shoulders and fanned his spark to keep her warm. He made his way into the bedroom before gently 'tossing' her onto the massive bed. Crawling up beside her, he took on his human shape, naked as the day his shape finally settled.

Reaching for her taller frame, he pulled her close. "I think we can come to some sort of agreement." The words were barely out of his mouth before his lips were on her throat. His tongue traced the lines of ink that adorned the pale flesh.

His fingers at her hip did the same, following the lines of blackness that swirled across her body. "Tell me, xtov (love), do you wish to please your king? Hmm?" She always had the choice. If she said no now, he would push his desires down and simply lay with her, hold her close, talk long into the night with her. He would do whatever she wished. His own desires were of no consequence where she was concerned. The only time they mattered was when she wanted them as well.[/align]

PM
^
Eira Virtanen
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:18 PM

Age // 1228

Posts // 34

Rank // Vice

Nicknames // Mercy

Species // Reaper

Sara + Eastern + She/her

user posted image

It would mean the world to Eira is good things happened to Astrid. She’d been working hard, just as she had been instructed must be done. So she was rather hopeful that good things were to come for the little Unwanted. Eira could see her doing great things with that kind heart of hers as long as she kept her head in the right place, that is. She was no teenager but she tended to act like a hormonal one at times. “If we both work hard enough, I don’t think either of us can be denied.” She felt confident in this statement. Eira worked hard all of her life. She’d like to say that she’d done well with what she had been given, Maybe minus a few moments mixed in there. Who didn’t have regrets at some points in their lives? One thing she didn’t regret is running into Killian and them teaming up to take out that deserter. She may have had too much enjoyment out of that. Truth be told, no one made Eira happier than Killian did.

She did huff a little at his retort to her, insulted. Viking women were held at a much higher standard than what was traditionally given to women back in that time. Usually it was just bare child and prepare meals but it was often that the Viking woman would be left alone while men fought war after war and pillaged villages far and wide. Way back when, Eira has been taught how to manipulate metal by her adopted father whom was also a skilled swordsman (until he’d taken an arrow to the knee.) It has been her adoptive mother who had been the one out fighting battles for them, always bringing back a souvenir.

“I’m not much for leather work or mechanics. I might be able to fashion you something to protect the tail ends of your wings though. However they might be heavy and that feels counterproductive to what you really want.” Her skill set was with a hammer in hand and hot metal in the other. Eira has never been good a needle work, her stitches clumsy and crooked. Always coming loose. She always felt bad about the tattered membranes of Killian’s wings. They’d been like that for as long as she could remember, maybe a little more wear and tear happening over the centuries. It never seemed to effect his flying though. She knew there would be a day he could no longer take flight and that pained her as much as it would him. It would be a hard time for him and he would need her. That likely wouldn’t be for at least double the age he was now.

Her expression softened and she reached out to touch the end of Killian’s snout. “I couldn’t have dreamed up a better lover.” Which was likely true. Since she’d been a reaper so long, desires and wants like that were difficult for her to think up on her own. If she read a romance novel then she could agree that ‘this is what a good lover is like’ but it wouldn’t stick and she would only think that because a book convinced her. However, Eira knew Killian was a loyal and honest person and these traits made for someone she could hang onto. Not to mention, he’d always been able to make her smile even if she didn’t want to. He’d always brought her happiness out.

Wiggling her guilty digits that had ‘assaulted’ the dragon king, she had a coy smile spread over her lips. Eira had opened her mouth to voice that she hadn’t harmed his majesty in anyway (in fact she knew he’d loved every second of it) and it still hung open although no sound came out as he answered for her. Crossing her arms briskly even as he pulled the stop on the massive, Olympic sized tub to drain the water. She did soften when he nuzzled her though and gently pet his snout before being placed carefully onto his back. There were some spines on his back that she had grown accustomed to taking a hold of when riding bareback (hah!) and she rolled onto her belly and grabbed them. Killian was never a rough ride, at least in that sense, so she didn’t exactly have to grip tightly. Eira nuzzled his back as she felt him stoke his fires within. She was instantly dry by the time they’d made it to his sleeping chambers.

Although when she was bucked from his back she’d almost wished she had been holding on tighter. Somewhere on the fall down her platinum blonde locks came undone. They were still a little damp and fell over her shoulders in a white cascade as she bounced on the bed, squealing on her way down and making soft grunts at the impact. Then soon she was joined by her lover in his human form. The next squeal from her was one of delight as she rolled towards him, an arm already draped across his chest. She hummed happily when his lips touched her neck, her back arching into him. “I hope so.” Her voice low and seductive once again.

“Yes, my king. I’d love to give you any pleasure you desire.” She purred before sliding a lithe leg over his lower abdomen and moving to straddle him. Neatly placed on top of him now, Eira ran her hands across his chest, up his neck and cradled his face before kissing him fully on the lips. Backing her hips up just a little so she wasn’t sitting on his stomach, her ample bottom backed up into his growing excitement. Her own arousal was beginning to pool between her thighs. A soft moan escaped her lips when they were still connected to his, she pulled away briefly to whisper, “It’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

Merissa
PM EMAIL
^
Killian Powell
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 04:30 AM

Age // 4596

Posts // 17

Rank // Roth'aur

Nicknames // Killi

Species // Dragon

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

user posted image

He nuzzled her affectionately. "Lady Death is kind and reasonable. She will see that you have given many centuries to her service. She will grant both you and Astrid that which your hearts most desire." He truly believed his words.

It would give him the greatest pleasure to see Eira happy. His heart would soar to have her with him in Valyrian. He knew the war wouldn't directly affect her, so he had no fear of her perishing. She could stand on the front line and be perfectly fine.

That thought disturbed him. He didn't want her anywhere near the battle, but he knew he couldn't stop her if she truly desired to see it. He couldn't even safely accompany her. He would have to wear his cumbersome armor and fly above her. He shuddered at the thought.

Her words brought him back from unpleasant thoughts. Her angry pouty-face nearly made him smile. He hadn't meant to offend her. He'd wanted to get a rise out of her, not upset her. He listened to her talk before he nuzzled her again with a little chuckle.

"Xihood ti sia moxt itov, shio ui algbo. (Worry not little love, all is well.) I have no need for mechanics or leatherworks just yet. When that time comes, Xindranth naushind (Xindranth forbid), I will set you and Nithroel to task." He gave her a cheeky, toothy grin and a hot puff of air.

Her words surprised him. She didn't often express her softer feelings or emotions, so it always blindsided him when she did. He never pressured her to show or say how she felt, but he did so enjoy when she snuck in her declarations of love; because that's what her words were. He hummed happily and set her between his winged shoulders.

He took pride in her surprised squeal as she tumbled through the air before landing on the bed. He so loved being able to pull such noises from her. He took pride in it because he was the only one able to do that to her. He could surprise her and make her laugh even when she wanted to scream or cry, though those moments weren't frequent.

The feel of her silken skin pressed against his human body sent shivers down his spine and fire shooting straight to his groin. His chest rumbled with his joy and pleasure. The feel and taste of her seemingly delicate flesh nearly did him in. As it were, his brain was short-circuiting.

Her words were almost lost on him as her leg slid over his hard abdomen. He could barely think as she came to rest upon those hard, clenching muscles and ran her hands up his body. Her lips on his pulled a deep, rumbling, moaning groan from his chest. His hands were instantly on her hips and his fingers softly caressed her skin.

The moment her full, perfect ass pressed against his growing erection, his breath hitched and his hands squeezed those perfect hips hard enough to crush a humans bones. The smell of her arousal only made him harder, needier. "Vorel, sia itov, origato ve petranas wux. (Beautiful, my love, let me please you.)" He wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure beyond comprehension.

The taste of her pillow-soft lips made him want to take a bite out of her. He groaned and nipped her bottom lip as she spoke. Before she could seal her lips to his, he tried to answer her as best as he could. "A century, maybe?" He couldn't really remember right now, and he didn't think it was that important.

With a soft groan of pleasure, he rolled his hips, causing his, now fully hard, dick to slide up the cleft of her ass, between her perfectly sculpted cheeks. "Fuck! Wux re ilieh. Origato ve worship wux hefoc wux mirjal. (You are perfect. Let me worship you like you deserve.)"

He couldn't help the deep growl that rumbled in his chest as he suddenly rolled them over. It wasn't a dominance thing, he just needed the maneuverability the position offered. He broke contact with her lips to kiss and lick his way to her throat. His hands stayed planted beside her shoulders as his groin pressed against hers.

He lavished attention on the sensitive skin for several minutes before moving lower still. All the while, his hips ground against her damp, heated core. His aching cock slid up and down between her nether lips.

His lips closed around her left nipple without preamble. The sounds she had been making all the while were driving him mad. He needed to give her everything. Pleasure, comfort, love, his heart. At this point, he would kill any that interrupted them. He would not stand to let another deprive her of what she truly deserved.

He showed no mercy as he sucked and licked at her perfectly rosy nipple. He was so lost in his task that he didn't realize he was rumbling and growling the entire time. His hips never faltered as he clenched his hands tighter into the bedding below them.

Without his permission, his claws, wings, and eyes shifted. Staying fully human when he was so lost in pleasuring the beautiful blond below him was a little more difficult than staying human when fighting a hunter or just wandering the streets of the Earth realm. "Eira, itov, visp ve svabol wux tuor. Si mi dout silit. (love, tell me what you want. I am your slave.)" He meant every word. He would do anything for her so long as she'd smile.

(I have given Sara permission to direct Killi's actions for the next post)
PM
^
Eira Virtanen
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 07:25 AM

Age // 1228

Posts // 34

Rank // Vice

Nicknames // Mercy

Species // Reaper

Sara + Eastern + She/her

user posted image

She always liked hearing him speak his native tongue. Eira could understand it now but it was still difficult for her to pronounce words herself. It was a lesson she would learn eventually. Give her a couple more centuries at Killian’s side and she was sure to catch on. So she just spoke to him as she normally would, “Show me what you can do my love.” Though after he thought about how long it had been between them, the blonde looked dumbfounded. Had it really been that long?? Well it was time to dust off the cobwebs now wasn’t it? She thought so. And she could already tell Killian would agree.

A surprised squeak came from her as she was suddenly on her back, a halo of her long blonde locks above and around her head. She smiled up at Killian as he growled more of his words at her. She could listen to him purr like that all day, her eyes closing contentedly as he ground down on her. Limber legs wrapping around his waist to give him all the access to her core as he needed. Her own hips moved gently against him as he moved against her.

Then he was lowering himself on her, sucking on her nipples and making her squirm. A soft moan escaped her lips as she tangled her fingers in his hair. She’d barely noticed his half shift, though she thought that was rather exciting and could lead to fun things. Humming at his next words, she shifted her hands to press down on his shoulders. “You want to worship me? Get down there and show me how much you want to hear me scream your name.” Her voice sultry as it slipped from her tongue. Her eyes seemed to be glinting a new color, brighter than they had been before.

Licking her lips as Killian moved down on her body, leaving a hot trail down her cold skin as he went. He teased her as he reached the destination she wanted him in, right between her thighs. The anticipation was making her groan desperate sounds, wanting to feel his hot tongue between her folds, licking up her nectar. Shifting to and fro to encourage him to get there faster. “Killi! This games you play with me!” She couldn’t even sound annoyed at this point. However, one of her legs came up and hiked up over his head and she gave him a gentle push that got him there. The rumbling he was doing did things to her and he made her cry out, gripping the sheets instead of his hair. Back arching off of the mattress it took his no time to find that sweet spot on her while gently caressing the sensitive bud between her folds. “Oh fuck!! Right there, my king. OH! Killiannnnn mmmm.” She moaned, her legs already starting to shake some. It really had been a long time.

Merissa
PM EMAIL
^
Killian Powell
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 01:47 AM

Age // 4596

Posts // 17

Rank // Roth'aur

Nicknames // Killi

Species // Dragon

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

user posted image

He chuckled a rumble at her words. "As you wish, my Goddess." He hadn't been resisting her, but he'd obviously not been moving fast enough for her. He loved teasing her, though she clearly didn't feel the same.

He couldn't get over how sweet her skin tasted. He could spend all day licking and kissing her soft flesh, but he was too worked up to take much longer than enough time to irritate her a little. He needed her almost as much as it seemed she needed him.

Once he reached the apex of her thighs, he nuzzled against her cool skin. His clawed hands ran down her body, sharp tips gently scratching down her skin until they reached the creamy silk of her inner thighs. Once there, he pressed her legs wider and settled himself.

Inhaling deeply, he took her into his lungs. He couldn't get enough of the scent of her. She was sweet with a light dusting of decay. It was almost like a stale, abandoned room. It wasn't repugnant, but it wasn't the sweetness that she'd had before her death. The sharp tang of her arousal only filled him with a deeper need.

His tongue flicked out to gently lap at her lips, knowing she wanted so much more. He danced around her clit, never actually touching it. He loved making her squirm, sadly, she rarely begged him for what she wanted. After so long, he knew all the ways there were to make her scream his name, but still he played with her.

Without preamble, he speared her with his tongue, going for the one spot he could reach inside her. He slowly rubbed and circled it as his clawed hands held her open for him. His rumbles continued, vibrating against and through her. It wasn't like he was trying to do it, it just...happened when he was with her.

He wasn't complaining though. She liked it, especially when his mouth was on her. Taking mercy on her, he nibbled his way up to her clit as his left hand slid up her thigh. He had to focus to pull his claws back before they were inside her, rubbing and tapping on the spongy patch of silky skin inside her.

His mouth closed over her clit and he sucked. Hard. He loved watching her come undone. He gave no quarter as he pulled his fingers out and slammed them back in, the force of it pushing her body up the bed a little. The jiggle of her breasts caught his attention.

Sliding his calwed right hand up her body, he palmed her breast before he pinched her nipple. At the same time, he gently bit her clit before rolling it beneath his tongue. His fingers kept invading her body. He would undo her, even if it killed him.

He kept pulling and rolling her nipple and clit as he drove her over the edge. He was a little disappointed that she didn't direct him with his hair, but maybe that would come a little later.

Just watching her writhe at his ministrations had him as hard as the mithril he wore. He needed her. Now. Crawling up her trembling body, he licked and kissed his way to her mouth, paying special attention to her abused nipple on the way.

Once he had her attention again, he stuck his fingers in his mouth and licked her sweet juices from them. His eyes rolled back at the taste. He couldn't get enough. Ever. She was sweet, like candy, but also smoky with a hint of spice. It was intoxicating.

He rumbled as his eyes caught hers. With his body draped over hers, his hard cock was pressed against her core again. He couldn't stop his hips from thrusting into the damp haven he wanted to bury himself in. "Have I shown the proper reverence at your temple, my Goddess?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Our Site Sisters
Open
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Open
RP Lovers Top RP Sites WIKIRP Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay
Static Affiliates