Welcome to Faces in TheNight

We are a supernatural RP set in the entire state of New York and other worldly realms. This is an adult site which explores adult topics and themes. This site is intended for mature audiences aged 18 and over.

Angels
00 M
00 F
Demons
01 M
01 F
Dragons
02 M
00 F
Elves
00 M
00 F
Humans
02 M
03 F
Merpeople
00 M
02 F
Reapers
00 M
03 F
Shape Shifters
02 M
03 F
Vampires
02 M
01 F
Werewolves
03 M
04 F
Witches
02 M
03 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Open Threads
Phoenix
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 03:59 PM

Age // 22

Posts // 66

Rank // Admin

Nicknames // Nix

Species // Unicorn

Status // Single + :p

Phoenix + EST + She/Her

Hey there!

Do you ever want to just toss up a random thread and see if you get any bites? Well, here is where you can make it known! Use the simple code below to tell everybody about your thread. If you get a bite just come back here and edit your post. Replace open with closed to do this.

CODE
[post][b]Thread Name:[/b][URL=http://Link]Name[/URL]
[b]Thread Summary:[/b]
[b]How many others?[/b]
[b]Open/Closed:[/b][/post]
PM EMAIL
^
Xanya Baugsson
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 01:14 PM

Age // 734

Posts // 36

Rank // AoA Mate

Nicknames // X

Species // Werewolf

Status // Married/Mated + Straight

A miscarriage is a natural and common event. All told, probably more women have lost a child from this world than haven't. Most don't mention it, and they go on from day to day as if it hadn't happened, so people imagine a woman in this situation never really knew or loved what she had. But ask her sometime: how old would your child be now? And she'll know.

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

Thread Name: Hooked on a Feeling
Thread Summary: Xanya is in Albany after the Halloween fiasco and doesn't realize she's human. She's finding comfort in doing normal things now that she's not pregnant, but runs into a bit of grief when talking with the owner of the shop.
How many others? Just one please.
Open/Closed: Open
PM
^
Vivienne Ivashkov
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 10:07 PM

New Account

Age // 301

Posts // 4

Rank // Follower

Nicknames // Vivi

Species // Vampire

Status // Single + Bisexual

Oops I, did it again, I Forgot what I was losing my mind about I only wrote this down to make you press rewind And send a message, "I was young and a menace"

Phoenix + EST + She/Her

Thread Name:Fulfillment
Thread Summary:Vivienne is on the prowl for her first meal of the evening. She's hearing things and she's starting to get desperate. Will you be her next meal or will you catch her in the act? You choose.
How many others? One
PM
^
Alexis Rivera
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 02:10 PM

Age // 25

Posts // 11

Rank // N/A

Nicknames // Lexi

Species // Raven

Status // Single + Who Knows

Crayola + Eastern + She/Her

Thread Name:Poor Planning [SNOW]
Thread Summary:Poor Alexis wasn't paying attention to the weather reports and now she's stuck in her raven form trying not to freeze to death. Can you help her get somewhere warm? Maybe find her some clothes, too. She's so hapless.
How many others? One or two!

PM
^
Tyler Dearden
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 12:20 PM

New Account

Age // 62

Posts // 1

Rank // *scoff*

Nicknames // Ty, Dillon

Species // Ocelot

Status // Suck my dick, bitch + Homosexual

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Merissa + CDT + She/Her

Thread Name: Well shit... [SNOW]
Thread Summary: Tyler is walking around the streets of Manhattan, bummed out because his friend had to take off. Now he's wandering aimlessly while his feet sort of freeze because he's wearing tennis shoes in a buttload of snow.
How many others? Now more than 2 please. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Open/Closed: Open.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Our Site Sisters
Open
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Open
RP Lovers Top RP Sites WIKIRP Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay
Static Affiliates