Welcome to Faces in TheNight

We are a supernatural RP set in the entire state of New York and other worldly realms. This is an adult site which explores adult topics and themes. This site is intended for mature audiences aged 18 and over.

Angels
00 M
00 F
Demons
01 M
01 F
Dragons
02 M
01 F
Elves
00 M
00 F
Humans
03 M
04 F
Merpeople
00 M
02 F
Reapers
00 M
03 F
Shape Shifters
02 M
03 F
Vampires
02 M
01 F
Werewolves
03 M
04 F
Witches
02 M
03 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Hunter, Mikael shipper (Tempest)
Mikael Redwick
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 12:01 PM

New Account

Age // 31

Posts // 2

Rank // N/a

Nicknames // Mik

Species // Human

Status // Single + Coming

Tempest + GMT + Coming

Mikael Redwick

Date of Birth: 28/02/1986

Other such content App !

SHIPPER

Welcome to Mikael's shipper place. A bit about him, he does not always gives his first name out. When asked for a name, he will either give his last name or his middle name. Mikael is a hunter, he knows all about the supernatural world. Redwick is a hunter of supernaturals, his is main focus is on vampires, but don’t let that fool you he will hunt what he needs to, to protect the innocent.

Friends well, not many chance to have friends while always been on the move. but, if you are human/hunter you stand a good chance, but also open for everyone else to plot. Open for more friends

Enemies Vampires-he hates them with a passion. He is after the one he saw, when he was 18 years old. but if you are a vampire you will more then likely be killed/shot at. Open for more enemies

Lovers This is very possible, but he would not be a fast one to fall in love, because of what he has gone through. it takes him a while, to understand his heart. but once again, this is open for plots.

THREAD TRACKER

COMMUNICATIONS

thread title with character name

ACTIVE THREADS

PLAYER INFORMATION

Tempest

Contact Info: Discord/PM/Skype
 Time Zone: GMT
 Other Characters: not yet
   any other info here!    

PM EMAIL
^
Crayola
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 12:39 AM

Age // 26

Posts // 17

Rank // Code Monkey

Nicknames // Cray

Species // Professional Lurker

Status // Married + Straight

It's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.

Crayola + Eastern + She

Tempest

Hey there! I think it'd be fun to thread him with my shifter, Alexis! She's the kind of person who can't take a hint, so even if he was cold or aloof, she'd try to stick around and be friendly. She's always getting into trouble because of it haha.

She'd be like, super into his bike lmao.

Anyway, she's a raven shifter so idk how he'd feel about that! I don't think she'd care of he was a hunter unless he tried to shoot her or something haha. People gotta make a living!
PM
^
Mikael Redwick
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 01:40 PM

New Account

Age // 31

Posts // 2

Rank // N/a

Nicknames // Mik

Species // Human

Status // Single + Coming

Tempest + GMT + Coming

QUOTE (Crayola @ Jan 14 2018, 05:39 AM)
Tempest

Hey there! I think it'd be fun to thread him with my shifter, Alexis! She's the kind of person who can't take a hint, so even if he was cold or aloof, she'd try to stick around and be friendly. She's always getting into trouble because of it haha.

Anyway, she's a raven shifter so idk how he'd feel about that! I don't think she'd care of he was a hunter unless he tried to shoot her or something haha. People gotta make a living!

To tell you the truth, I don't think he has actually every meet a shifter. lol But he does love to talk about his bike and he loves his bike. <3 Anyway I think it would be fun to thread with them.

Either way no matter which ones gets in trouble. Mik always gets himself in trouble.

Crayola
PM EMAIL
^
Crayola
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 02:56 PM

Age // 26

Posts // 17

Rank // Code Monkey

Nicknames // Cray

Species // Professional Lurker

Status // Married + Straight

It's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.

Crayola + Eastern + She

QUOTE (Mikael Redwick @ Jan 17 2018, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE (Crayola @ Jan 14 2018, 05:39 AM)
Tempest

To tell you the truth, I don't think he has actually every meet a shifter. lol But he does love to talk about his bike and he loves his bike. <3 Anyway I think it would be fun to thread with them.

Either way no matter which ones gets in trouble. Mik always gets himself in trouble.

Crayola

That sounds good! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I have an open thread with her for the snow event, or we can start a new thread somewhere if that one doesn't strike your fancy.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Our Site Sisters
Open
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Open
RP Lovers Top RP Sites WIKIRP Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay
Static Affiliates