Welcome to Faces in TheNight

Welcome to New York, home of the city that never sleeps. That couldn’t be more true. Recently, the Angels were shot down from Heaven and their wings were revoked by the Reapers. The race was disbanded and now the balance of power is off in the worst way possible. The Demon’s aren’t hesitant in the least bit to take advantage of this time before balance is somehow restored. Humans fight to be heard while Witches fear to be seen. Shape shifters are the outcasts of this world, but refuse to be put down. Werewolves claw to be at the top of the food chain, but Vampires are always plotting and scheming to be superior. Valyrian is a bustling realm of Elves and Dragons that fight their own war.

Welcome to a world where nightmares come to life. The day time isn't all that safe either. Who do you align with? Where do you stand in this crazy life? Or will you be just another face in the night?

Weekly Updates
Beginners Guide
The Night Market
Coming Soon
Demons
01 M
02 F
Dragons
02 M
01 F
Elves
00 M
00 F
Humans
03 M
01 F
Reapers
00 M
02 F
Shape Shifters
04 M
03 F
Vampires
03 M
01 F
Werewolves
04 M
02 F
Witches
03 M
04 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Stand up, Break my Bones
Ronnie Olivia Towns
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 09:32 PM

Age // 19

Posts // 35

Rank // N/A

Nicknames // Ronnie

Species // Human

Status // Single + Straight

Crayola + Eastern + She/Her

RONNIE O. TOWNS

19 years, human, poor af, cop in training

I've got a few specific plot points I want to fulfill for Ronnie's character arc, and I need YOUR help! Or, more specifically, your character's help.

You see, Ronnie's got a decent amount on her plate. She's finally made a breakthrough on her dream of becoming a police officer thanks to William Locke, a detective who noticed her potential and drive. She went on a date with a vampire thanks to some weird fucking game show. But I don't think that's enough.

Below, you'll see a couple of her on-going relationships and a few spots that are open. I'll do a quick run-down even though I plan to make a wanted ad for a couple of them. First, since she's a cop, she'll need a cop buddy. There's always a cop buddy . . . usually. Maybe a potential romantic interest, so I would like them to be male! Maybe non-human, older than her by a few years. Not too many years. Then I need her dad made! Check his want ad for more info, but he's pretty much open for whatever.

Now, with that out of the way, the big hook. I want Ronnie to get hurt. Not like, life-threatening hurt, but I want her down for a bit. I'm thinking permanent injury. Not anything that would get her kicked off the force, just something that would be a general inconvenience. Something like a badly broken leg, knee-cap shattered . . . something that requires surgery and would give her a permanent limp.

How? Well, that's where your characters could come in. Likely, a routine call might spiral out of control and, since she's new on the force, she'd likely try to prove herself and get the collar but things go south. She gets hurt. I'm open to other types of injuries that lead to a disability, so it doesn't have to be a permanent limp or whatever, but it definitely can't ruin her chances of being a cop.

Other than that, she's open for any of your basic plots. Friends, etc. These are just the big ones I would like fulfilled so I'm that much closer to a full arc for her. Throw ideas at me and see what sticks if you wanna roleplay with Ronnie!

mentor: william locke
partner: Want Ad
dated: rurik ivashkov
father: Want Ad
met: vadim yakovich

&

CODE
[dohtml]
<div class='picperf-plot'>
<div class='picperf-cont'>
 <h2>NAME & NAME</h2>
     <p>Plottage bby.</p>
</div>
</div>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald|Roboto:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<link href='https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/css/ppreply.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' />[/dohtml]
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Our Site Sisters
Open
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Open
RP Lovers Top RP Sites WIKIRP Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay
Static Affiliates