Welcome to Faces in TheNight

We are a supernatural RP set in the entire state of New York and other worldly realms. This is an adult site which explores adult topics and themes. This site is intended for mature audiences aged 18 and over.

Angels
00 M
00 F
Demons
01 M
01 F
Dragons
02 M
00 F
Elves
00 M
00 F
Humans
02 M
03 F
Merpeople
00 M
02 F
Reapers
00 M
03 F
Shape Shifters
02 M
03 F
Vampires
02 M
01 F
Werewolves
03 M
04 F
Witches
02 M
03 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Awkward Love, Want for Wyatt
Wyatt Catalani
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 05:02 PM

Age // 37

Posts // 14

Rank // NA

Nicknames // Wy

Species // Merpeople

Status // Single + Bi-curious

Styx + EST -5 + She/Her

FC: Alexander Skarsgård
Race: Any

Right, so, this want ad is for Wyatt. She needs her BFF/love interest that isn't to that point yet. So, she's got feelings for her best friend, we'll just call him Alex but his name is open, and he's got feelings for her but they both have been friends so long that they hadn't really thought the other felt the same way so they haven't acted on said feelings. He's the one she SOS texts when she's out on one of the many blind dates her dad sets her up on. He works at the aquarium with her so a love of the ocean/ocean life is needed. He doesn't have to be a merperson, he can be any race you want him to be and so long as he fun/has a good sense of humor/is always there for Wyatt just like she's always there for him everything about him is open. I definitely want them to be finals but it doesn't have to happen right away, lots of nice tension and fun times to be had first, am I right? I have a good example of the kind of banter they share in her sample post to check out too if that helps any.

I am stuck on A. Skars for the face, sorry, but everything else is open and I'd love to plot their history/storyline with you!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Our Site Sisters
Open
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Open
RP Lovers Top RP Sites WIKIRP Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay
Static Affiliates